Dr. Kevin Li
Dr Li is a registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist with the Chinese Medicine Registration Board Australia, and a member of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Society of Australia (CMASA).
With 18 years of clinical experience, Dr Li was a traditional Chinese medical doctor and an attending physician in China. He worked at Fuzhou Chinese Medical Hospital after graduated from Beijing University of Chinese medicine, and opened his own medical center later.
Dr Li furthered his studies at Beijing Chinese medical Hospital in 2012, and studied under Puren He, who is currently one of the top medical professionals in China specializing in acupuncture, to further improve on his skills in diagnosis and treatment.
During his time in Fuzhou Chinese Medical Hospital, he also studied under the Hospital director—Professor Tancun Sun, who is a famous Gynecologist in China, and mastered all aspects of gynaecology from him.
Dr Li specializes in the usage of natural herbs and ingredients to ensure minimal negative side effects, as evident in western medication, and to allow a near painless and quickest treatment for his patients without compromising on the entire treatment procedure.
Dr. Kevin Li is a registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist with the Chinese Medicine Registration Board Australia, and a member of Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA).
Dr Li specialize in treating the following areas:
- About Pain: headache, rhinalgia, toothache, Trigeminal neuralgia, neck pain, chest pain, stomachache, shoulder & lower back pain, Lumbago, body ache, sciatica, numbness or pain caused by external injuries or surgeries.
- Orthopedics: Cervical Vertebra Problem, Tenosynovitis, prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc, Lumbar spondylolisthesis, Hyperosteogeny, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, Stiff neck, Frozen shoulder, Lumbar sprain, Chronic lumbar muscle strain, Tennis elbow, Tenosynovitis.
- Gynecological diseases: Acute mastitis, Hyperplasia, Dysmenorrhea, menstrual disorders, Endometriosis, Uterine fibroids, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Cervicitis, Annexitis, Low libido, Infertility.
- Internal medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, ENT, and Dermatology:
Acute and chronic bronchitis, Acute and chronic tonsillitis, A variety of chronic gastritis, Ulcer, Duodenal ulcer, Chronic colitis, Piles, High blood pressure, Coronary heart disease, Fatty liver, Edema disease (Tumor, Inflammation, Vascular disease, Edema caused by heart, liver, kidney failure.
Male sexual dysfunction, Prostatic hyperplasia, Varicose veins, Gallstone, Urinary stones.
ADHD, Anorexia, Growth retardation of children.
Acute and chronic rhinitis, Hay fever, Snoring.
Shingles, Wart, Subcutaneous lipoma, Acne, Freckles and melasma, Eczema, Pruritus.
Vision loss (Complications of hypertension & diabetes)
Physical decline caused by various diseases
- Neurological, psychiatric disorders: Depression, Insomnia, Vertigo (Meniere’s syndrome), Migraine (neurovascular headache), Intercostal neuralgia, Sequelae of cerebrovascular accident (Stroke sequelae), Facial paralysis (Bell’s palsy),
Deafness, Tinnitus, Trigeminal Neuralgia.
Dr Li specializes in the following healing methods:
- Acupuncture (needles and moxibustion)
- Chinese medicine (herbs, herbal concentrates particles, Chinese medicine powder, tablets)
- Liquid coated therapy, Posted plaster therapy
- Diet therapy (formulating diets with the aim of assisting in the treatment of disease or improving terminal health conditions based on different syndromes)
- Chinese Massotherapy
- Exercise therapy