Why our clinic is a great choice for looking after your health
1) Professionally Qualified Chinese Doctor – Dr. Jim Xing is a Melbourne acupuncturist and herbalist, fully qualified in the provision of Traditional Chinese Medical (TCM). He is:
- An accredited member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- Registered with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia, as part of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Holds a Bachelor Degree, received as a very distinguished student of the highly-acclaimed Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in China, after five years of full-time study.
Guangzhou University of TCM is one of the world’s most distinguished TCM universities. Established among the four earliest institutions specialised in TCM, Guangzhou is one of a select number of institutions directly affiliated with the People’s Republic of China’s Ministry of Health and State Administration as a key TCM university. The university currently has two campuses, fourteen schools, as well as being affiliated with 21 hospitals and a partner in a jointly-built hospital and is known for training some of the best Chinese doctors in the world.
2) Proven Experience – With more than 30 years of professional experience, Dr. Xing has acquired a vast array of knowledge and is familiar with treating many conditions with Chinese acupuncture and herbal medicine. Before coming to Australia, he was an attending physician and lecturer at the Hainan Medical University of China for five years. With his expertise and experience, Dr Xing has helped thousands of patients lead healthy lives, including long-term sufferers of conditions and those who have been let down by other treatments. With many satisfied patients, he has files filled with letters of thanks and appreciation for his services as a Chinese doctor in Melbourne.
On the basis of such a reputation, many other doctors, specialists, physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, dentists, and other medicine practitioners across Melbourne frequently refer patients to him and seek his advice on Chinese acupuncture and herbal treatments.
3) Real, Effective Results – Dr. Xing’s treatment helps the body to heal naturally and has been recognised as being extremely effective. He aims to treat the cause of the condition, instead of just the symptoms, significantly reducing the chance of reoccurrence.
To further increase the effectiveness of the treatment, he tailors it to each individual patient and their unique circumstances, improving the body’s overall constitution and its ability to restore itself to health and defend against disease. This is particularly true in patients wishing to conceive, as overall health, combined with Chinese acupuncture fertility treatment, has helped many couples. Other conditions that often see results are eczema and IVF.
4) Natural – As a traditional Chinese doctor, Dr Xing only uses natural treatments, with no chemical drugs or surgery, so there is no need to worry about unnecessary side effects. All of our herbal medicine is of the highest quality and made of natural ingredients.
5) Caring – Upon visiting our Melbourne acupuncture clinic, you’ll feel welcomed as soon as you arrive and will be treated respectfully throughout your consultation and treatment. Dr. Xing is comforting, encouraging and reassuring and always respects your privacy.
6) Safe and hygienic – All of our clinic’s equipment complies with Australian standards and our high-quality products are TGA-approved, ensuring your safety throughout your consultation and treatment. All equipment is thoroughly and regularly cleaned and we only use sterile, single-use, disposable needles for our Chinese acupuncture.
7) Convenient – Getting to your treatments is easy, with our two conveniently located acupuncture clinics in Melbourne.
Our practice in Frankston is located at 71 Hillcrest Road, near Jubilee Park and Monash University (Peninsula campus), and has quite a few public transport options, being located near Lewarra railway station, and within reasonable distance of bus stops serving routes 770, 775, 776, 782, 789, 790, and 791.
Our Chinese medicine clinic in Murrumbeena is located within walking distance of Chadstone shopping centre, at 1262 Dandenong Road. It is just 10 minutes from Caulfield and well served by public transport, with bus stops serving routes 623, 624, 626, 822, 900 and 980 located just outside. Hughesdale and Murrumbeena railway stations (Cranbourne and Pakenham lines) are within walking distance.
With these two locations, it’s easy for people to get Chinese acupuncture in Melbourne.
8) Claims on the spot – Our acupuncture clinic is equipped with a HICAPS terminal, which allows instant claims for 35 different health funds on the spot, saving you time and the need to lodge a claim with your health fund yourself.
Private Health Insurance and WorkCover
Traditional Chinese Medicine is recognised as a profession, and consultation fees can be claimed from your private health fund. We also treat WorkCover and TAC patients. For a complete list of private health funds from which you may claim at the HICAPS terminal at our clinic, click here. We also treat WorkCover and TAC patients.
To talk to a friendly member of staff or book an appointment at our Chinese medicine clinic in Melbourne, call us on 9785 6688 for our Frankston location or 9041 8879 for our Murrumbeena centre.