Why our clinic is a great choice for looking after your health
1) Professionally qualified – Dr. Jim Xing is a Melbourne acupuncturist and herbalist, fully qualified in the provision of Traditional Chinese Medical (TCM). He is:
- An accredited member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- Registered with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia, as part of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Holds a Bachelor Degree, received as a very distinguished student of the highly-acclaimed Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in China, after five years of full-time study.
Guangzhou University of TCM is one of the world’s most distinguished TCM universities. Established among the four earliest institutions specialised in TCM, Guangzhou is one of a select number of institutions directly affiliated with the People’s Republic of China’s Ministry of Health and State Administration as a key TCM university. The university currently has two campuses, fourteen schools, as well as being affiliated with 21 hospitals and a partner in a co-built hospital, and is known for training some of the best Chinese doctors in the world.
2) Proven experience – With more than 30 years of professional experience, Dr. Xing has acquired a vast array of knowledge and is familiar with the treatment of many conditions with Chinese acupuncture and herbal medicine. Before coming to Australia, he was an attending physician and lecturer at the Hainan Medical University of China for five years. With his expertise and experience, Dr Xing has assisted thousands of patients in leading healthy lives as a Chinese doctor in Melbourne.
3) Tailored treatment – Dr. Xing’s treatment methods seek to heal the body naturally. He aims to target the cause of the condition, not just the symptoms, which may significantly reduce the chance of reoccurrence.
In an effort to further increase the effectiveness of the treatment, he tailors it to each individual patient and their unique circumstances, hoping to improve the body’s overall constitution and its ability to restore itself to health and defend against disease. This is most noticeable in patients wishing to conceive. Dr. Xing is also particularly interested in assisting patients with eczema and IVF support.
4) Natural ingredients – As a traditional Chinese doctor, Dr Xing only uses natural treatments, with no artificial chemicals or surgery, which may significantly reduce unnecessary side effects. All of our herbal medicine is of the highest quality and made of natural ingredients.
5) Caring staff – Upon visiting our Melbourne acupuncture clinic, you’ll feel welcomed as soon as you arrive and will be treated respectfully throughout your consultation and treatment. Dr. Xing is comforting, encouraging, reassuring and always respects your privacy.
6) Safe and hygienic – All of our clinic’s equipment complies with Australian standards and our high-quality products are TGA-approved, ensuring your safety throughout your consultation and treatment. All equipment is thoroughly and regularly cleaned and we only use sterile, single-use, disposable needles for our Chinese acupuncture.
7) Convenient – Getting to your appointment is easy, with our two conveniently located acupuncture clinics in Melbourne.
Our practice in Frankston is located at 71 Hillcrest Road, near Jubilee Park and Monash University (Peninsula campus), and has quite a few public transport options, being located near Lewarra railway station, and within reasonable distance of bus stops serving routes 770, 775, 776, 782, 789, 790, and 791.
Our Chinese medicine clinic in Murrumbeena is located within walking distance of Chadstone shopping centre, at 1262 Dandenong Road. It is just 10 minutes from Caulfield Station and well served by public transport, with bus stops serving routes 623, 624, 626, 822 and 900 located just outside. Hughesdale and Murrumbeena railway stations (Cranbourne and Pakenham lines) are also within walking distance.
With these two locations, it’s easy for people to get Chinese acupuncture in Melbourne.
8) Claims on the spot – Our clinics are equipped with HICAPS terminals, you to claim on the spot for over 35 different private health funds, saving you time and the need to lodge a claim with your health fund yourself.
Private Health Insurance and WorkCover
Traditional Chinese Medicine is recognised as a profession, and consultation fees can be claimed from your private health fund. We also treat WorkCover and TAC patients. For a complete list of private health funds from which you may claim at the HICAPS terminal at our clinic, click here.
To talk to a friendly member of staff or book an appointment at our Chinese medicine clinic in Melbourne, call us on 9785 6688 for our Frankston location or 9041 8879 for our Murrumbeena centre.